Monday, December 7, 2009

Toungue Infections Help Me Please! Do I Have A Full Body Yeast Infection?

Help me please! Do I have a full body yeast infection? - toungue infections

I never feel rested, even after 10 hours of sleep, I have blisters on the skin into the body .. (not many at all sites), the skin of my hands cracking and falling apart, I think my head is full of wool is I have chronic sinus infections, keep coming back. My erection is only 50% as heavy as a year ago, my breath is bad, my toungue is painless white bumps (not many) that appear and disappear in one or two days.

Interestingly, my last two girlfriends have also developed fungal infections terribly ill after sleeping with me. In a moment he and I took an anti-fungal (perscription) and suddenly everything was better in every way. no more symptoms described above.

So ... What is it? Someone said candidisis (Chronis infettive yeast whole body) Anyone out there ever been something like this?

0 comments:

Post a Comment