Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Fujifilm Camera Batteries Great Product Camera Help-i Need A Optical Zoom Thats Gets Great Pics Of Close Ups/action/night/in Home/great Zoom/charger?

Camera help-i need a optical zoom thats gets great pics of close ups/action/night/in home/great zoom/charger? - fujifilm camera batteries great product

I had the old OLM. it works better than anything I did not want it broke. I have a Fujifilm FinePix A500 "only sometimes good - other times its Blur - The rechargeable battery keeps dying about 20 W photos. I Spent on it 200th I have a few months ago in another 350 Radio Shack, the ln 't have an optical zoom, so I took a picture n the eyes of the camera wouldnt take him on, he took a photo on the right side. I took it - I can only play for the camera work, not the source.
Thanks

1 comments:

selina_5... said...

It seems you want me to do everything very well. In this case, your only option is a DSLR camera - I would be with either Canon or Nikon (go but that's) just a personal preference.

If you do not want to go to an SLR, go for a high-end point & shoot, not a child. Something along the lines of the G-10 or Canon Powershot S5 IS.

Post a Comment