Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Prescriptions For Bursitis What Are All Of My Prescriptions Doing To Me?

What are all of my Prescriptions doing to me? - prescriptions for bursitis

I take many prescription medications, all prescribed by my doctor. I am 22 and I have IBS, acid reflux, gastroesophageal reflux, bursitis, panic disorder, ADHD and OCD. For all these beautiful conditions, I am only 3 drugs in a daily basis and one of the medications as needed. The 3-drug Zofran are, Ritalin and Serax (which is an anti-anxiety). I take it as needed darvocet-N for bursitis. Little has happened to me during my all these drugs? Of course, my doctors know what medicines I take, but anything can happen. It works as it has already been to a schedule for each drug, so I will not take up to 6 tablets at once. But please give me some feedback. Is it safe for me to take all these pills? (And yes, I support the conditions of why I take the pill)

1 comments:

Becky said...

They talk just like me four years ago. I was with GERD, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and depression), generalized anxiety disorder fear of gastrointestinal diseases diagnosed (eg, stomach virus or food poisoning. My doctor treated me with four drugs. Any doctor, the drug with the ignorance of the fact that two certain people do not mix the negligence requirement. So I want to listen to his doctor because he or she knows what is best for you at this point in his life. You need to relax and feel better - what is the recovery of crucial importance.

If you really need for additional protection, call the pharmacy where you purchased your medication (I use CVS) and ask you to speak with the chief pharmacist. Tell him you are on six drugs. My pharmacy has its files on the computer so that you can write my name, and drugs are there.

More importantly, eat while taking these medications. Moved when I started to use drugs, I was so worried that she could not eat more than I have. This in turn made me very sick and dizzy when standing.I called the doctor and they told me I had to eat properly.

Also, try not about taking the medication because it helps take care of. I have heard from people who have heard up to nine drugs, and in her 20 years! My doctor advised me to follow the rash anyway.

Good luck and stand firm! They are well and happy in about two weeks - this is usually the time for your body reacts accordingly to most drugs.

Post a Comment