Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Cervix Hard To Find While Pregnant Sex While Pregnant..?

Sex while pregnant..? - cervix hard to find while pregnant

I am 10 weeks. My husband has been missing for a month, so I did not have sex during pregnancy, but to be at home when I'm at 11 weeks.
I know that its ok to have sex during pregnancy, I wonder .. Sometimes tend to my neck made by accident and it hurts, that nothing bad will happen if they were hit hard during pregnancy?
or is it best to keep him from fighting?
Thanks

3 comments:

fiercean... said...

Shallower penetration tests and different positions (on better control =) - My husband took me very well and once caused a little bleeding (no cramps, and everything is fine). But it is a concern that I could live without ... :-)

Apart from that, enjoy!

k9copsgr... said...

You can have flaws, as now, the cervix is soft and vascular than usual because of the pregnancy. It should identify only a small amount if you do, you will not be recorded from any platform, but can use a panty liner the next day or two just in case.

Mason Tyler born 9/9/09!!! said...

I just wanted to say it's okay to have sex, but do not be so hard on him.

In addition, your baby is due on my birthday! 1. December! I like Born on the first day of the month! I hope your child will attend the day and her!

Post a Comment